Results of improved care this year

  • Subject: Results of improved care this year
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:21:58 -0000

I'm happy to report (and I want to tell the world) that last year,
after deciding I really liked iris, took alot better care of whatever
unknowns and Mart iris were already growing from pre 2000. (cause
only one big tough Alcazar bloomed in 2000)
Well, fertilizer, weeding, and constantly babying them, PAID OFF BIG.
Stuff that hasn't bloomed for years, some that never bloomed,
suddenly was full of blooms.
Some were so full, they fell over.
Is this natural? I staked them, but should I expect this??

Laetitia