Re: Re: CULT: Wishing for zone 7

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT: Wishing for zone 7
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:44:18 -0400

Mary thanks for letting me know.  Are weather has been strange for awhile too.  Similar to yours cold then hot.  We've had so much drought the last 3 -4 years I'am glad to see some rain.  We had to drill a well to help out with water it was so dry and people who have lived hear from for all there lives without drilling a well drilled wells.  Great news about rebloomers.  Do you know of any pretty ones.  Surprised your weather is so hot.  I'am from Ohio originally and I don't remember it getting that hot.  Times are a changing.