Re: [iris-photos] Show plug

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Show plug
  • From: "Carol Fisher" <fisherc@jjemail.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:18:14 -0300

Hi Dorothy,
    The massive thunderstorm we had pass through the area this afternoon, as well as the 90 degree weather this week means fewer blooms.  Looking forward to seeing you in Hale Mi tomorrow June 16 for our 57th annual iris show.  Open to to public 1:30-4:30 unabused plug.  Located on M-65 Large sign with iris in front of building.  Hope others may join us.
Carol Fisher
President Mio Irisarians
Zone 4 sand

  Have visited 10 gardens this year and have I seen some good ones this week