Re: Re:TB: Fragrance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re:TB: Fragrance
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:23:37 -0400

Kathy and all who are sharing names of fragrant Iris.  Keep the names coming I am writing them down.  Already have a great list.  Can't wait to get some of them.  Kathy do you have a red Iris called Dare.  It was such a pretty red, really red.  If Kathy doesn't does anyone have this Iris. The picture was red.  Do I dare Believe I have found a true red.