Re: SPEC: Neomarica caerulea

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: Neomarica caerulea
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:47:12 -0400

Hi Bill,

I might be interested in some seed.  Been checking them out on the internet.  Are these the South African ones.  I live in zone 7.  Would I have to winter them a few months in the greenhouse or could they winter in a cold frame.  I have both. What color is the flower.  I sure saw some pretty ones on the net.  Some are fragrant.

I see your in to colleus. Like to tell you what one lady would do with her seed.  She would put it between here walkway cracks.  When she saw them popping up she picked out the ones she liked.  The pictures of the ones she picked were really nice.  You wouldn't happen to have any seed to spare would you.