REB:Mabel Andrews

Not much bloom out here right now, just a few early rebloom-type stalks in
90-degree weather.  Mabel Andrews (a peach-mauve-old rose-pink-ish thing)
has a couple of strong stalks up.  Not a modern form, but I keep it for the
rebloom and the buds have a great color (they promise a hot pink / magenta
bloom, which unfortunately isn't delivered).  Other than that, I just have a
tall reblooming space age seedling in action (again), but it's a hafty thing
I'll probably trash this year.  I only kept it a while because the initial
bloom was 64", but it hasn't shown much from its one trial as a parent.
That's it out here.  Spent all last weekend cleaning out my iris; they were
a bit neglected as we spent the last few weekend installing new sod.  The
new yard is coming together!!!

John Reeds, in sunny southern Calif.
yeah, okay Rosalie, it's a 9b