Re: TB HIST: Suggestions?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB HIST: Suggestions?
  • From: I bosworth <ilovrose2000@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

If possible I'd like a sample myself.  I live in Topeka Kansas so if it does well for you prehaps I'd have just as good luck.
  lilylvr <lilylvr@kansas.net> wrote: Mike,
I have an iris here, can't remember the name of it, it is supposed to be a species. It is a pale yellow with brown veins. Color in clump looks light yellow. It does real well in shade and last year we put some in the sun and it seems just as happy there. If you would like some send me your address and I will send you a couple rhizomes.  Just  mailto:lilylvr@kansas.net and I will send them when it is time to transplant.