Re: TB: Slow Blacks

  • Subject: Re: TB: Slow Blacks
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:50:52 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "wmoores" <wmoores@w...> wrote:
> On 19 Jun 01, at 9:39, neilm@c... wrote:
> > "...vigorous and floriferous...which unfortunately does not seem
> > be true of WILD WINGS (Keppel, 1999....".......    Walter Moores
>    Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Please, Walter.  Do not attribute what is quoted here about WILD
WINGS to me! I quoted Jeff Walters, and responded that WILD WINGS
performed extraordinarily WELL here this one year I've had it, quite
unlike other blacks.  Your repeating the quote without my appended
contribution inverted the import of the post.  Properly, you might
have attributed the quote to its source for the thread about Slow
Blacks, not to me.

Neil Mogensen  zone 6b/7a near Asheville, NC