TB: Wild Wings

  • Subject: TB: Wild Wings
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:36:35 -0400

In our garden the only unfortunate aspect of Wild Wings involves its
lack of pollen.

In all other aspects, it was the outstanding TB last year (on a first
year plant no less) and the second best this year (Sea Power has been
putting on an incredible show).

It seems to be a decent pod parent (in terms of seed production), though
I'm having trouble with all germination this year regardless of cross.

We have a couple of other blacks, but none are startling.  Superstition
has done well for us in previous years.

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (z4ish, where the borer is about to move into the
rhizomes)