Re: TB HIST: Suggestions?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB HIST: Suggestions?
  • From: "lilylvr" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:03:15 -0700

Thanks Walter,
That is the name I was told before.  Thankyou for the information. I just know that the man who was born here in 1908 said his mother took some when they left in the dust bowl. She had told him it was here before they came. Last I spoke to him he still has some. It was one of the few plants that survived being left to their own devices.
Thankyou again
Wendy