OT-BIO: Kyra

Greetings, I am new here from Central OR, I have iris, I'd like to
learn more, I dont know what types I have, all different colors and
some blue japanese iris also. Any ideas on where to search the
archives for weak, bent flower stalks and poor/deformed flowers, the
leaves and plants are healthy otherwise, Thank you , Kyra