Re: SPU: planting time

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPU: planting time
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:15:07 -0500

 What is the optimum time for digging and dividing spurias in comparison to TBs or Siberians??  I've never had to divide mine before, but I think the time has come, and I'm not sure when it would be most suitable?     Giving me a month won't help much, since we live in so many different climatic zones, but in relation to the time for other types of iris would be a big help.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250