TB:Painted From Memory

Just noticed, one new intro I bought from Barry Blyth in Australia and
received earlier this year (around February) is going to bloom in a couple
of weeks (or sooner, in this 90-degree heat): Painted From Memory, a sort of
neglecta-plicata, sibling to an even better looking intro I also bought this
year (Lord Of Letters).  I'm looking forward to this!  Obviously it's
suffering some form of seasonal "jet lag".

John Reeds, in sunny southern California, where the normal bloom season is
over, with a couple of reblooming exceptions.
jreeds@microsensors.com