Re: TB: Source for SHIRLEY'S DELIGHT

  • Subject: Re: TB: Source for SHIRLEY'S DELIGHT
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:20:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/01 3:11:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mlowe@worldiris.com writes:

<< SHIRLEY'S DELIGHT  (Richard Kindermann, R. 1992).  Sdlg. K1018.  TB,
 37" (94 cm), M.   S. ruffled lavender, tan highlights; F. burgundy
 red, 1/4" gold edge; beards gold; spicy fragrance.  Triple Play X
 (Wild Apache x Wild Jasmine). >>
Thanks MIke!!
        The one above is the one I'd like to find, does anyone on the list
know who might have it?   Can't grow SIBs here so Shirley's Choice is out,
and might  have to go with Shirley M if I can't find the other one above that
I prefer.    I appreciate the help...

Janet natale
zone 8 of Sc, beginning hot and mosquitoes are swarming...