Re: TB: GHOST TRAIN/was slow blacks

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: GHOST TRAIN/was slow blacks
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:43:06 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/01 12:53:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<< On the other hand...it did bloom the first year for someone else here in
Phoenix, but has not put forth 10 increases for them. >>
Patrick,
       I think this should come under a new proposed subject head: BRAG.
lol...
       You didn't say how close to black you thought it was, or just that
deep purple.    Does it have a satin finish?   Looked that way in the catalog
if I remember.   Sometimes vigor makes up for alot.    More input...
Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, MyrtleBeach