OT-BIO: Tami Radney

Hi everyone - technically I'm not a new new lister as I lurked while I lived
in Western KS about 2 years ago, but I've been off list for a while.
Anyhow, I'm now in eastern Nebraska (after a short stay in Montana).  My
husband is a veterinarian with USDA, and we've moved quite a bit.  I'm also
a veterinarian - doing locum tenens work right now.  I got interested in
iris in KS, but thus far have managed to move shortly after planting iris in
3(!) different homes so I actually haven't seen a single bloom....hopefully
we'll be here longer!
I'd appreciate it if anyone in the area could e-mail me off list with the
names of local clubs +/- dates of their sales - and please don't tell me
I've missed them all already!!
Tami Radney
Crete, NE zone 5b(?)