Photos----camara

  • Subject: Photos----camara
  • From: "Gloria Cormier" <josiecairn@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:44:50 -0400

Every day the first thing I check is to see if any new photos have been posted.  The pictures of the different Iris are so beautiful I find it hard to believe that the pictures are not taken by a professional.
Hopefully by next year I will have saved enough to buy a camara and take some pictures my self.  My question to all that post pictures, what would a good camara to buy, hopefully not one to put me in the poor house, but one that will get me some decent pictures of my Iris and other flowers.  You can send me answer off line if you wish.
Thanking you in advance for any help,
Gloria  (josiecairn@home.com)