Re: Photos----camara

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Photos----camara
  • From: Foley Martin <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:41:08 -0700 (PDT)

 I use a Sony Mavica, but it took a while to find a compatible software to bring the digital photographs to the personal computer, however the camera was a bit pricey. Whatever digital camera you decide upon, before deciding, would recommend that you first know if the digital camera  is compatible to export the images to your present p/c software, or if an additional photo processing software such as Paint Shop Pro v7.0 will also have to be purchased. Also know, that the smaller the image size is within the photo processing software, the less memory it takes.
  Gloria Cormier <josiecairn@home.com> wrote: Every day the first thing I check is to see if any new photos have been posted.  The pictures of the different Iris are so beautiful I find it hard to believe that the pictures are not taken by a professional.
Hopefully by next year I will have saved enough to buy a camara and take some pictures my self.  My question to all that post pictures, what would a good camara to buy, hopefully not one to put me in the poor house, but one that will get me some decent pictures of my Iris and other flowers.  You can send me answer off line if you wish.
Thanking you in advance for any help,
Gloria  (josiecairn@home.com)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor