Re: HYB: CULT: Very late bloomers

  • Subject: Re: HYB: CULT: Very late bloomers
  • From: jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:54:22 -0000

Linda -- I think you and Judy Eckhoff of Kansas have helped me figure
out what may be a solution to this problem.  If I send some of these
late bloomers to some friends' gardens a couple of hours south of
here, say, Richmond or even Fredericksburg, they might bloom at the
right time for our shows in this area.  And, if so, it would be worth
the round trip/s to be able to exhibit them, finally.  I'm glad I
sought the group's advice.  Thanks.

Griff Crump, along the tidal Potomac in Virginia  jgcrump@erols.com