Re: TB: blue-green irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: blue-green irises
  • From: Carol Canfield <Carolcc5@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

 Navajo Jewel is a good start on turquoise.  It was very pale in the hot Texas sun but did have a faint greenish tint to it.  Was very vigorous with huge leaves that were so wide that it was easy to identify the variety even out of bloom.  I think that it just bloomed itself to death.  I haven't seen it listed for sale anywhere lately but I haven't really been looking.  It always bloomed before the show for me.
Carol
  Foley Martin <emjfoley@yahoo.com> wrote:
Tu Tu Turquoise (SDB) by Mr. Paul Black.
  martweb@gmx.net wrote: Any blue-green TB?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor