Re: iris-photos@yahoog

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] iris-photos@yahoog
  • From: Foley Martin <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:34:03 -0700 (PDT)

 Tu Tu Turquoise was divided then replanted in July, 2000 and did not bloom spring of 2001 in its container.
Over a year ago, before the reblooming robin # 7 "got lost", one of the members, Patrick from Pennsylvania I believe had the exact same question. My response to him was to email Mr. and Mrs. Spoon of Winterberry Gardens. In the robin Patrick got some of the answers he was looking for. Go for it Martin, the Spoons are great!
  Martin Weber <martweb@gmx.net> wrote: Any picture of this?

Foley Martin schrieb:

>  Tu Tu Turquoise (SDB) by Mr. Paul Black.
>   martweb@gmx.net wrote: Any blue-green TB?
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor