TB: Ambrosia Delight

  • Subject: TB: Ambrosia Delight
  • From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 00:03:20 -0400

I have been looking for this iris for some time, but have failed to find it,
mainly because I had the wrong name for it--I remembered it as just
Ambrosia, and, of course, I could not locate it.  I just found a picture of
this on the Fort Worth Iris Society site, and it is the one I have been
looking for.  If anyone has some for sale or trade, could we talk off list?

This one is pretty special as it was my first "weird" iris.  Now I've got a
bunch, and not much room for more, but there will always be room for this
one.  To get an idea of what I have, go to
http://www.familyszabo.com/steve/sgarden.html.  It is a bit out dated, but
it has many of the varieties listed that I have.  I have some more to add,
and a bunch of pictures to place up there, but, now that it looks like my
travel will be down, I should find some time to do it within the next month
or so.

\\Steve//
 For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
 http://www.petsforum.com/was/
 If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
 http://www.pvas.com
 If your interest lies in dogs, visit: