Re: HYB: CULT: Very late bloomers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: CULT: Very late bloomers
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:57:45 -0500

In Z3, Canada, I still have SDB Cream Pixie, BB's Eramosa Miss, Sonja's
Selah, Brown Lasso (still my fave!), Calico Cat, Frenchi, Zinc Pink, Black
Beard, Batik (ea flower unique!), MTB's Carolyn Rose and Rosemary's Dream,
IB Az Ap (blooming for weeks already), TB's Lighted Window, Heavenly Days,
Henry Shaw, Stepping Out, Vanity, Vitafire, Matinata, Champion and Loop the
Loop blooming.  Last year's Titan's Glory is about to bloom!  And about a
dozen unknowns as well.  There's also SIB Teal Velvet, Blue King, Lavender
Bounty and Snow Queen blooming.  My first iris bloomed on May 8!

The best season I've ever had!  Hopefully, next year will be as great!!!

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3