Re: Little Rock Blooms in 2002

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Little Rock Blooms in 2002
  • From: tomd@cals.lib.ar.us
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:37:42 -0600

Hello Walta:

Re:  Entertainment for the La. iris convention next May:

The Eddy Nelsonii suggestion is a good one.  I'm also thinking maybe we
could get a performance by the famed "fan dancer" Frances Fulva.  Then,
there's the professional "rassler" ANDRE THE GIGANTICARULEA...but I'm not
sure he would fit in.

There will also be irises.

Tom

Tom W. Dillard, Curator