Re: CULT: Growing tall bearded Iris in pots

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Growing tall bearded Iris in pots
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:53:41 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/2001 9:31:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
gggrigg@bellsouth.net writes:

<< You can substitute northern California and the Willamette Valley of Oregon
for the modern tall bearded iris in another 25 years! >>

I might second your concern if these were the only people hybridizing irises.
 Think goodness it (hybridizing) is still enjoyed and practiced around the
world.  I'm in agreement that pot culture is more difficult.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA  Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.