Digital camera vs Digital Camcorder

  • Subject: Digital camera vs Digital Camcorder
  • From: ilovrose2000@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:48:05 -0000

I notice just days ago that someone was asking about digital
camera's.  I was disappointed that there was so little response.  The
one reply I read was an informed one.

I to am considering purchasing a digital camera for personal use...to
include Iris and Daylily pictures.  I'd like information from all on
what camera they use (include model please), how satisfied they are,
what camera they would purchase if they could today...etc   Value of
features.  Ease of putting pictures on computer for web sharing.

Those of you that use Digital camera's and camcorder's know best.

I am also interested in how many use a digital camcorder and the snap
shot feature for their still pictures?  Type of camcorder, etc...

Please help some newbies out here with your valueable trial and error

Thank you in advance.