Re: Digital camera vs Digital Camcorder

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Digital camera vs Digital Camcorder
  • From: "Sherry" <genequeen@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:38:54 -0400

I use a Hewlett Packard C200 Photosmart digital camera.  I got it for
Christmas, and the User's Guide doesn't give a whole lot of statistical
info on it.  In short, I am still "feeling my way in the dark" with this
camera. :-)

It takes very nice pictures for webpages, online auctions, etc. I can
choose from three different qualities of pictures to take: Basic, Fine and
Super Fine. I can't really compare it to anything else, because this is the
first digital camera I have ever had.  I am satisfied with it, and wouldn't
purchase another one.  It came with downloading and editing software, but
I use Paint Shop Pro 6.0 to edit my pictures after download from the
camera, and then save the flower pictures to a ZIP disc.