OT:Bill's book

  • Subject: OT:Bill's book
  • From: "Impressive Irises" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 06:57:06 +0930

Had a happy buy today.
The only time I get a chance to shop is when I'm in Perth. (At home we live too far out of town to shop after hours) So since I'm staying in the city centre of Perth I wandered up the street this afternoon and went to my favourite discount bookshop looking for a birthday present for a four year-old. My eye was caught by an iris photo, amazing how I can spot one at 100 paces. There was "The Gardeners Iris Book" by Willian Shear discounted from $Aust 65-00 to $19.95 (about $US10) I've never seen it before in any bookshop and was thinking of ordering it from the AIS. Now I've a very happy irisarian. I have my book and saved a heap of money. Now that makes a good day. Now all I need is time to read it. Looks good from a quick skim through.

Happy, happy
Colleen Modra
Australia