SPEC: SIGNA seeds

  • Subject: SPEC: SIGNA seeds
  • From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:00:58 -0700 (PDT)

   I am not a SIGNA member, but I have some nice pods on i.
graminea this year. Does anyone know the address to send
seeds to for SIGNA's sale? I'd like to send them on.

=====
Vince Lewonski
vincelewonski@yahoo.com
Secane, Pennsylvania, USA Zone 6b
And Lo, for the Earth was empty of form, and void.
And Darkness was all over the Face of the Deep.
And We said:
'Look at that sucker DANCE!!!'