RE: RE: Rebloom

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] RE: Rebloom
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <markm@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:32:27 -0400

Sandra,

Clara Ellen just finished blooming and the species normally bloom here too
but we divided them last year.  You could try them but you have to be
patient.  It took four years before Clara Ellen bloomed and it was even
longer for Tiger Blues.  It didn't take as long for the species.  But they
are worth waiting for.

Maureen
Ottawa, Ontario (zone 4)