Re: CULT: Diseased TB?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Diseased TB?
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 01 12:48:06 -0000

>I used Softsoap mixed with chlorox this spring for rot. I usually do not
>have rot but this year it was here and there. It worked very well. I only
>had 1 plant get rot again and that was several weeks later.

Yikes, Wendy!  The antibacterial soap I have that contains Triclosan
specifically warns against mixing with any sort of chlorine product.  I
hope you were very careful *not* to inhale any of the fumes created by
such a mixture and used a respirator with the appropriate filter when
applying it.

Laurie