Re: Re: cameras..

On June 27, 2001 06:42 pm, you wrote:

> you can get good prints with the right film , if you take the time to learn
> how, it's not that hard..

	I don't think anybody is going to argue film doesn't produce higher quality
work. BTW if anybody wants to get me one of those hasslebads for Christmas
that would be okay-) But I'd wager most of the people looking at digital
cameras are looking to produce output for computer use only. That means
email,websites or just personally on the computer. How many websites make use
of the higher quality that a good quality film camera can produce? Rolls
Royce is a better car but if all you do is drive to the corner store it's
overkill.

	IMHO digital cameras aren't really replacing SLRs but are replacing all the
more or less throw away cameras every home has or had.

Nick