Re: OT:Bill's book

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT:Bill's book
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:48:07 EDT

Congratulatiuons!!  You will LOVE the book!  It really is wonderful and just
what we needed whether we just grow irises or further advanced.  It is even
better tio hear him talk and see his slides.  I  sort of have a
grandmotherly/maternal interest in Bill because  his first iris-appearance
was for the annual Reblooming Iris Society meeting when I was President.
What a lucky thought that was to ask him to do this!  And he has since talked
to other groups, some I have been able to attend.  I will even offer to run
his projector  for him if you decide to invite him to Australia - expenses
paid of course! ! !   <:)  (I never know which way to draw that face!)
Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA   zone 7 where we are having a heat-wave   90+
degrees   ryfigge@aol.com