Re: Re: CULT: Diseased TB?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT: Diseased TB?
  • From: patsiris@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:37:37 EDT

I have been told that one should cut apart sections of a clump of iris
periodically so that if the iris gets scorch, all of it will not be affected.
  When one of my three year clumps came down with it several years ago, part
of it that wasn't connected to the
sick side remained fine and still is.
                                                      Pat in Dallas