Re: cameras..

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] cameras..
  • From: Sandra Barss <barsssa@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:52:23 -0700

I have been using a Pentax 35mm film camera and I would like to know
what you would consider a good film.

I have tried the "scanning in at the photo lab route", but the colors
are all distorted.  I also get a set of prints at the same time and
those are the pictures I end up posting 95% of the time (by scanning the
print).  I can see the difference in the clarity of the photos posted
from digitals (although I would probably disagree that all digitals
render color better than standard cameras).

What could be happening to the colors when I get the lab to scan the
film in.   I figured the lab was just doing an excellent job of color

SE Manitoba