REF: Bill's Book

  • Subject: REF: Bill's Book
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:51:32

Happy Indeed Colleen. Isn't it a wonderful book. I ordered mine from Amazon
2 years back, and was surprised at the cost (round $40 Aus) compared to the
shop cost of $65 in Bendigo.
I showed mine to members of the Victorian Iris Society, and they have been
ordering batches of 10 from the AIS for some time, I think they have brought
in about 50 copies of the book so far, for less per book than I paid, but
you certainly hit the jackpot.
If other members of your group want the book, I suggest you do a bulk order
through the AIS.
Happy reading,