Re: RE: Rebloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] RE: Rebloom
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:14:27 -0500

How long between new bloom can you consider it as rebloom?  I had sev SDB's
look like they were all finished, and a week or so later, there were more

It's raining again today and it's ruining the last of my taller iris blooms!
SDB Cream Pixie still has 4 more buds left to open.  BB's Batik, Zinc Pink,
Eramosa Miss and TB's Vanity, Champion, Matinata, Loop the Loop and Stepping
Out are all still blooming though, plus SIB's Blue King, Teal Velvet,
Orville Fay, Snow Queen, Lavender Bounty and Sky Wings.  A few others still
have buds left to open.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3