Re: Re: Cult: TB Order Received

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Cult: TB Order Received
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:33:19 EDT

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings - and it  definitely is not personal
---and I well know how exhilerating it is to receive  an exciting order  - -
But I hope we are not going to have a series of   ' how wonderful the order
received" --While they are all wonderful, any that aren't should be taken up
with the sender and not broadcasted to the world. (which has happened in the
past)  That is unfair, because the circumstances are not the usual.
Grumpy-with-the-heat-Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA  who realizes she's exposing
herself to many  lashes, but we go thru this every year. - So be it!