Re: cameras..

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] cameras..
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:37:44 -0700

Although I usually have at least a thousand words to say on any topic, I think Laurie summed up this topic pretty darn good.  All I can say to add to her comments is, "Ditto".  This is exactly how I feel on the topic.

I have been very pleased with my Kodak DC215 as an inexpensive, yet user friendly digital camera, in which I can photograph my irises and other things to put on the computer.  Although its resolution is not as nice as Laurie's, it does the trick.

The instant gratification I receive by viewing the photo immediately and being able to download it to my computer within a minute of taking the photo far exceeds any reason that has been handed me by others with regards to purchasing an expensive film camera.

I too don't want to get into photography that much...I just wanna have FUN!

Patrick Orr