Re: TB: Where to get?

  • Subject: Re: TB: Where to get?
  • From: pbrooks@whidbey.net
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 02:53:49 -0000

Martin,

The most comprehensive catalog I know of is the Riverview Iris
Garden, 21680 Upper Pleasant Rd., Caldwell, Idaho 83605.  I think
it's $5, but worth every penny.  There is almost nothing they don't
have -- and often for less than elsewhere.  (My first order from them
has not yet arrived, so I can't speak to quality of the rhizomes.)
Only listings, no pics, so you have to know what you're looking for.

I looked up your list and found:
Green and Gifted - $4
Elsa Sass - $10
More Refreshing - $5

And two with slight variations from your names, in case they are what
you're looking for:

Evergreen Hideaway (not Highway) - $1
Plume D'Or (not Pluie D'Or) - $3

Happy shopping!