Re: Re: Cult: TB Order Received

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Cult: TB Order Received
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:44:58 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/2001 7:41:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
RYFigge@aol.com writes:

<<<Grumpy-with-the-heat-Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA  who realizes she's exposing
herself to many  lashes, but we go thru this every year. - So be it!>>>

No lashes!  With only respect and admiration for Rosalie and her opinions, I,
respectfully, submit the following:

<< -While they are all wonderful, any that aren't should be taken up
 with the sender and not broadcasted to the world. (which has happened in the
 past)  >>

While I agree with Rosalie concerning the method for dealing with bad orders,
I enjoy the enthusiasm of 'newbies' when they get the WONDERFUL surprises in
their July Christmas packages!  And I, personally, see no problem with
praising a job well done.  After all, this is another FUN part of growing
irises.  (LOVE those boxes and I'm not a newbie!)

Again . . . this is where the subject line ( TAG) becomes important.  If
you're bored with order reports hit delete.

Oh, And . . .

<<<any that aren't (WONDERFUL) should be taken up
with the sender and not broadcasted to the world. (which has happened in the
past)  That is unfair, because the circumstances are not the usual. >>>

I submit that, in some cases, bad is so bad it can't be unusual.  Why should
I assume these suppliers had some personal thing against me when they don't
even know me?  Still, the best way to combat bad is to vote with your
checkbook!  ;-}

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA  Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.