Re: Digital camera vs Digital Camcorder

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Digital camera vs Digital Camcorder
  • From: "Robert Miles" <milesrf@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:35:51 -0400

Newsgroup rec.photo.digital frequently gives URLs for pictures of flowers
(among other things), often with info on what camera was used.  However,
note that this is a very busy newsgroup - you will probably not want to try
to read everything there.

I've been thinking about a digital camera, but haven't tried one yet.