Re: FW: Favorite Guest Iris, Lincoln, Nebraska

Dana, thanks for posting the list of Ten Favorite Guest Iris as chosen by the
Region 21 and TBIS convention attenders in Lincoln, NE, on May 21-23.  I felt
good when I saw that the concensus choice made by the attendees at the
convention--about 130 people in all--was very much like my own choice.  The
excellent judges' training sessions you conducted must have done some good!
--------   All who are part of this iris list should know that Dana did a
super job of teaching us, whether we were in some stage of becoming of being
judges or just wanting to know more about the process of making good decisions
about what constitutes an award-winning iris.  ---------  We saw some very
fine gardens and a great many fine iris, both guests and "at home" plants.
Despite a wild electrical storm on Saturday night and a near miss by several
tornadoes, it was a good convention.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE