Re: RE: Suspend subscribtion

On Jun 1, 2004, at 6:45 AM, melani drake wrote:

Can I please suspend myself from the list, I will be out of country until
the 19th of June?

Certainly, just unsubscribe youre self and then resubscribe when you return.

1. From your email program, create a blank message.
2. In the "To:" line, type

3. In the BODY of the message put:

unsubscribe iris

To re-subscribe send: