Re: HYB:TB:Planting seedlings

Now you've gone an done it Betty.  There weren't already
enough things to keep track of with seeds and seedlings?
<g>

At least this first year, I planted all of the seeds, no
matter how many I got and have been potting up all of the
germinants.  Guess I'll fuss less when I find one on the
floor and have to throw it away because it got separated
 from its sibs.

I almost have myself convinced that I won't even plant one
of the crosss with good germination, onder what I was
thinking when I made the cross, I can't imagine getting
anything worthwhile out of it.  Of course, the pot hasn't
made it into the compost pile yet, so its not certain that
I will actually toss it.

I am potting the seedlings up so I can set them out in
July.  I think I have the city convinced that it would be
ok to add a garden to the little park behind the house.
But I have convinced myself of one thing at least-  it is
definetly waaay too much work to pot them and then set them
out in late July.  At least when you have 2000 to play with.

Now, how to guess which ones are the rebloomers..........

Robin

zone 5 NE

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect