Re: HYB: planting seedlings

My reaction exactly - I had to go take a nap when I read Robin's
comment. <g> Thank goodness nature takes care of most of my seedling
selection for me!  Getting a tenth that many seedlings in the ground
this year was more than I wanted to mess with.  But I did get all the
early germinants lined out while it was still cool - about half done.

I shudder to imagine how many seedlings folks like Keppel plant each
year.  Seems like I remember seeing in one catalog that he had 10,000
seedlings to evaluate....

Robin said:
> At least when you have 2000 to play with.

And Betty replied:
<You are POTTING 2000 seedlings?  And you are going to plant 2000
seedlings in JULY?You make me EXTRA happy that I have my own place this
year and that I have my seedlings in the ground!  And happy that I had
low germination! >

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8