Re: Merit active ingredient

In a message dated 5/28/04 10:31:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
laurief@paulbunyan.net writes:

> Do
> you find them in your MDBs and SDBs?  I don't know as I've ever found
> evidence of borers in anything smaller than an IB here.  They just don't
> seem interested in the littleuns.

Hi Laurie,

We seldom see them in MDBs, but do have some in SDBs.  I think the weather
may be a factor.  It doesn't get warm enough for them to hatch until the MDBs
are beyond the stage where borer eggs attach themselves to the new shoots.  Just
my opinion.

Dorothy in Northern Ohio