  From: Bob and Sandra
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 4:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [iris] OT-Bio Bob & Sandra

  Hi John,

  Been busy.  Sorry its taken this long to get back to you.
  Janet a friend of mine asked me to see what Iris would grow in her zone.
  She said it was ten.  The city she lives in in California is Buena Park,
  Calif..  Could she be incorrect in saying its 10 and it might be like
  John I've sent her your info below.  If you can think of more she would
  appreciate it.  Thanks a lot for the info.