TB Firenze Frolic (was Results, 48th Concorso internazionale dell'iris, Firenze)

The "Firenze Frolic" I saw (I don't know if the name was correctly applied)
was a moderately large plicata with a pale yellow/white background and a
complex blend of dark colors in the red-violet-brown range for the darker
coloring.  There was a bit of an orange affect to to some of the flower,
but I think more from the visual mixing of red and yellow hues.  On a
developed slide it looked like a pale yellow and dark red-brown plicata,
with little of the striking contrast visible to the eye in the sunlight.

It's one that I've considered for a mass display here at the Botanic Garden
due to the striking coloring I remember.  I haven't tried to buy it yet,
but if I can't find it elsewhere, I'll probably pick some up at Long's the
next time I'm in Boulder.  Would have bought some then, but that was bloom
season, not digging season.

If the name was incorrect, that would be nice to know.  It'll be one of
many things that I post on the Iris Photos group when I get the scanner
working at home.