RE:OT Flat Iris

Hi Michelle, I grow Six Pack, Full House and Little Freak among a few other
flatties. Six Pack has shown both types of blooms although most were flat.
In one of the regional display gardens there was a huge clump of Six Pack
blooming and it was beautiful !! Little Freak has bloomed all flat , but
Full House didn't bloom at all this year. I do not have Exotica so have no
idea of it's bloom habits.

Down the road from you,
Judy E.
Haven, KS